Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Doire Choill Project part 3

The site now has twenty eight pages, I included more about myself and my artwork, puffers, my garden and a charity event I'm running, so that people can maybe feel they are dealing with a person rather than just another site. As well as the personal pages I added a page on meta tags and a site map, if you have more than fifteen pages a site map is a good idea. I also made a twitter account and a face book account for the business. The twitter account is @DoireChoill and a face book search for Doire Choill should find it.
I also embedded a twitter widget into the contact web page on my site which updates with any tweets I make. Why bother? I hear you ask. Well its all to do with being found by the search engines and prospective customers.

I have more images to add alt tags to and now I need to take a re look at the navigation of the site as the including of the extra pages has made my navigation buttons a bit confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment