Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Doire Choill Project part 4

Thanks to Iain at  http://www.omega2webdesign.com/ for suggesting I had a look at Adobe Master Collection Cs5.5. Great collection of programs from Adobe including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash Builder amongst others. My system could do with an upgrade to handle some of the more memory hungry tools but I am really impressed with changes to Photoshop since I used it last especially the Spot Healing Tool and its content aware option and also the Puppet Warp tool. I must admit to not being a convert to Dreamweaver yet but I did like the Widget browser and I should be able to change the scripts in Dreamweaver then capture them to include in my pages. Hopefully more programmers will add their widgets in the future.

I made some changes to my index.html ( www.derrykyle.com ) and added the google analytics script which gives "insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness".

No comments:

Post a Comment